Renew Your Council Record
To simplify the annual renewal of your Council Record, CLARB utilizes automatic renewal on your Council Record anniversary.
Here's how it works:
- You provide us with a credit card that you would like to use for future payments on Council Record renewals.
- We authorize that credit card via PayPal and save that pre-authorization. We do not save your credit card.
- Notifications of renewal will be sent out prior to the processing of your payment. On the first business date following your expiration date, we will automatically charge your pre-authorized credit card for the amount due.
- Once your Council Record is renewed, we will email you a confirmation and detailed receipt for your records.
- We will not use this credit card pre-authorization for any other purpose than the one(s) that you approve.
- You may revoke this authorization at any time by removing this card from the "Manage Auto Renewals" form.
You can obtain a copy of the CLARB Automatic Renewal provisions and cancellation policy here. Once renewed, cancellation requests must be made within 30 days of the payment processing date